Subsurface Multiphase Pumps (Artificial Lift)
Thermal Testing with Solids
A new patented technology was born after extensive research & development. The ESTSP (Electric Submersible Twin Screw Pumps)-Multiphase is available for world wide applications. It is expected to capture 15 to 20% of the artificial lift market within 7 years. This is our set target. Several areas of the pump have been patented and some are patent pending.
In our standard manufacturing range:CE & ATEX certified for Europe
- ESTSP 425
- ESTSP 540
- ESTSP 675
Custom Made Designs as per requirements for various casing sizes to maximize productivity.
- ESTSP 272
- ESTSP 370
- ESTSP 400
- ESTSP 513
- ESTSP 540 Max*
- ESTSP 425 Max*
* Max is the same type of pump as within our standard manufacturing range but with extra rates for the same differential pressure for the same diameters.
- Minimum Rates: 50 bbl/day (equivalent fluid-reported at intake conditions)
- Maximum rates: 17,000 bbl/day (equivalent fluid-reported at intake conditions)
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 3500 psi
- Minimum Intake Pressure: 0 psig to (-10 inches of Hg) vacuum conditions
- Suitable with any ESP motor and all accessories
- Pump is designed up to 350°C ambient but limited by the motor temperature capability which will limit to 250°C ambient.
ESTSP would mean Electric Submersible Twin Screw Pump and for eg: 425 would mean 4.25 inches outer diameter.
- Casing suitability of 4 1/2 inch casing or larger
- Can be landed vertical, slanted or horizontal
ESTSP - Electric Submersible Twin Screw Pumps
Major advantages of ESTSP over ESP, Gas Lift and Sucker Rod Pumps:
Thermal Gradient Under Thermal Application
- Move all fluids up the tubing, reducing density for high gas wells, lessening the load on the motor and providing faster cooling. Option to move gas up the casing, up the tubing, or both casing and tubing.
- Speeds and pressures are not connected. Run pumps at any speed within motor limitations without worrying about pressures - only the rate will change. It will deliver only the pressure required.
- Handles 97% by volume of gas and slugs of gas
- True Multiphase
- Installed exactly like an ESP. There is nothing new to learn. Just walk away upon installation.
- No BEP unlike an ESP
- Throttling is not required
- Will handle more solids than an ESP
- The least emulsion compared to any oil & gas artificial lift system
- Handles very high asphaltene due to low shear
- Inherently balanced unlike an ESP. It can operate at extremely high rpm and the rpm is only limited by the maximum motor speed
- No cavitation or vapour lock
- Land vertical, slanted or horizontal
Request publications and brochures under Contact Us
Perfect Axial Flow (Very Low Shear and Minimal Emulsion)